- Providing demonstrations at public libraries, art festivals and community events
- Collaborating with community outreach organisations such as Scouts and Guides and Emerge Aotearoa, Oranga Tamariki, community groups....
- Helping schools – encouraging teachers to offer clay experiences to their students and supporting them at no profit to the Waikato Society of Potters services
- Encouraging all people to learn and enjoy the therapeutic properties of pottery and playing with clay
- Developing experiences for corporate companies and organisations to enhance team building through clay
- Encouraging people with disabilities to enjoy playing with clay and meeting new people in a supportive environment
- Facilitating classes for all people from all walks of life. Everyone is welcome to attend classes, we offer a members discount on fees
- Waikato Society of Potters works in conjunction with Otago Polytechnic to deliver the studio practice component of the Otago Polytechnic's Diploma in Ceramics. This is offered to students from Central North Island region.