Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 1pm
NOTE: The studio is open to members during these hours except when classes are on.
Open studio and Play With Clay:
$6 per half day (3 hour session) OR
$10 per day
No charge if onsite for less then 15 minutes dropping off or picking up work. A glazing visit will incur a half-day charge.
We hope you enjoy the use of our facilities!
TO PRACTICE ANY ART, NO MATTER HOW WELL OR BADLY, IS A WAY TO MAKE YOUR SOUL GROW. SO DO IT!
- Kurt Vonnegut -
Equipment available at our facilities:
- 13 electric pottery wheels
- Slab roller
- 2 extruders with dies including a range of hollow dies
- Wet cupboards and drying cabinet
- Large collection of moulds
- 1 gas kiln, 4 electric kilns and 1 wood-fired soda kiln
- Equipment for hire: portable wheels x 2; pugmill.
- Firing costs are charged by volume/piece, or full kiln hire for members who have a kiln licence. A kiln firing service is available for community groups. Price schedule is available at the studio.
- Contact us on 07 838 1950 OR
email@example.com for kiln hire availability
- Many schools and kindergartens use our reasonably priced services
- You must be a current WSP member to hire our kilns
Tailored one-off events for:
- Business Social Clubs | Community Groups & Private Parties.
- You will be required to pay for the hire of the kiln on the day you load it
- You can also pay per piece – see the chart in the studio for more details
- Experienced ceramists may load their own kilns provided they have a kiln licence awarded by WSP (prior experience is taken in to account)
- Any glaze-runs that damage a kiln shelf need to be repaired by you;
If unrepairable then the cost of a new shelf will be added to your kiln charges
- firstname.lastname@example.org for current kiln hire rates.