Level 2 COVID-19 restrictions begin tomorrow. If you are a studio member or a student who has opted out of receiving our email updates, here is what you might have missed but need to know about what you can do in the studio this week (8th September 2021):
We are working our socks off to get everything ready at the studio for Level 2 tomorrow and very much looking forward to welcoming people back in to the studio.
There’s a lot of work to be done to prepare for classes starting up again, so we have made the decision to give ourselves a few extra days to organise and rearrange all that is necessary. Classes will resume next week, with some changes in place. We will be in touch soon about classes, so please be patient with us.
In the meantime, here is what we can do for you this week.
DROP-OFF, PICK UPS, SALES
You are welcome to come to the studio tomorrow and Thursday to drop-off firing, pick up your work and make clay purchases without booking in advance. There are some guidelines you need to follow:
- Stay home if you feel unwell;
- Wear a mask: be wearing your mask before entering the building, and keep it on at all times while in the building;
- Maintain 2m distancing from others: while in the building or if there is a queue to sign in;
- Contact tracing: The COVID-19 tracer app QR code is on display and there is a sign-in registry. You must sign in before entering the building;
- Sanitise before signing in, before using the Eftpos machine and wash your hands frequently.
Glazing will be by appointment while we are at Level 2. If you would like to carry out glazing, please book in advance as we have to limit numbers in the glaze room. Please contact Stephen by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 07 838 1950. Please note, the studio hours are 10am-4pm Monday to Friday.
We will be in touch again as soon as I have any further updates about classes next week.
Thanks again for your understanding and patience while we get up to speed.
See you soon,