Kia ora potters,
We were delighted to hear the news that we are moving to Level 2 restrictions tomorrow, meaning we can resume classes again - hooray! Operating safely at Level 2 means adhering to some strict guidelines around distancing indoors so this means we have some systems in place. Please take a few minutes to read through the information and see what this means for your studio visits.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home;
- Wear a mask at all times while on the premises;
- Sign in or scan using the COVID-19 contact tracing app;
- Maintain 2m distancing from others while in the building;
- The sign in desk will be at the front door to help avoid a build-up of people in the entrance/kitchen area. Please sign in and make your way to the studio if you are coming for a class or Open Studio session to avoid forcing others to stand outside waiting for long;
- Maintain good hygiene practice: wash hands, sanitize before signing in or using the Eftpos machine, spray your wheel/seat after use using sprays provided;
- Please bring your own towel for clay work - we will not be lending towels while the Delta variant is in the community;
- The kitchen is closed - please bring your own drink bottle or cup. You can help yourself to drinks but no gathering in the kitchen or sharing food please;
- Phone or email for general queries or bookings. We have to strictly control the number of people in the building at a time so just popping in to do this in person makes this difficult. While we are looking forward to cups of tea catch-ups, Level 2 is not a good time for this.
Term 3 classes have been on pause and will resume tomorrow, Wednesday 16 November 2021.
The preference is that you continue to measure your work at home as we need to limit the number of people entering and remaining in the building at a time. If you need to enter the building to find bisqueware etc, please do so only outside class and Diploma times - call in advance to check when is a suitable time to avoid disappointment.
Unless it is happening during a class you are attending, please call to arrange an appointment for glazing as we still have to adhere to strict distancing rules which limits the number of people entering the glaze/kiln room. Book by phone 07 838 1950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the strict distancing rules there will be a limited number of places available for each session with booking necessary for attendance. A maximum of 6 hand building (2 per table) and 4 on wheels. Booking spaces this week - call 07 838 1950. From next week onwards, booking will be via EventsPronto.
PLAY WITH CLAY
There will be no Play With Clay this week. We will be working on ways to allow people back in the studio as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for helping us keep one another as safe as we can during this time.